The aesthetician position provides advice and information on skin and facial products, hair removal, head and body massage, and application of make-up.
- Painless hair removal by waxing
- Performing head and body massage
- Reforming facial and applying make-up
Experience: At least two (2) years experience in a professional salon, must have clientele.
Qualification: High School Diploma and Associate Degree in Cosmetology or Esthetics or equivalent Vocational Training or license
- Cooperation- The job requires being pleasant with others on the Job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to detail- The job requires being careful about details and thorough in completing a work task
- Integrity- The job requires being honest and ethical
- Self Control- The job requires maintaining composure and keeping emotions in check, controlling anger and avoiding aggressive behaviour even in very difficult situations
- Dependability- The job requires you to be reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfil obligations
Working Conditions: Full-Time 40 hrs
Wage: Compensation Plus Employee Benefits
Start Date: coming soon, 2023