The Position of hairstylist consists of providing beauty services, shampooing, cutting and colouring, styling hair and massaging the scalp.
- Analyze the client's hair and other physical features to determine and suggest hairstyles;
- Bleach, dye or tint hair using an applicator or brush.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpiece based on customers` instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors or razors;
- Demonstrates and sells hair products;
- Develop new styles and techniques;
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs;
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair or scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soaps or other solutions.
Experience: At least two (2) years` experience in a professional salon must have clientele
Qualifications and Requirements: Associate Degree in Cosmetology or equivalent Vocational Training or license
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying,to actively look for ways to help people and to adjust actions in relation to others` actions.
- Cooperation - Job requires you being pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to detail- The job requires being careful about details and thorough in completing a work task
- Integrity - The job requires being honest and ethical
- Self Control - The job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations
- Dependability- The job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations
Working Conditions: Full-Time (40hrs)
Wage: Compensation plus Employee Benefits
Start Date: Coming soon 2023